Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Happy Birthday Antoinette!

We celebrated Anna's first birthday a few weeks early so that it didn't get mixed up with Christmas. She had 2 parties- one for her friends that she shared with her friend Morgan Vanderhoff (who was born 2 weeks earlier), and her family party for Jeff's side of the family, which was held at her grandparent's in Livonia.


Morgan and Anna enjoying their lunches at the party


YAY- A cupcake just for me!


Giving the Care Bear kisses- this is a new thing for Anna and involves opening her mouth wide and drooling on whatever she's "kissing" :-)


Eating shredded cheese at her party in Livonia- THRILLED at all the attention!


"Oh Boy, another cake! I wonder what would happen if I stuck my fingers in here...."


"Mmmm, chocolate frosting (note that my mom took off my white shirt before I dug into the cake).


"YAY- This is so much fun!!"


"All Done"



A quick bath in the sink to wash all the chocolate frosting off before opening presents.


All clean and dressed in a super cute outfit from my Great-Aunt Barb... looking very much like a toddler and no longer like our little baby girl.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to Anna!!! Looks like she had a blast.