Monday, May 08, 2006

A Few New Pictures

Just wanted to post a few new pictures. Sorry there aren't any of Meg in this set-she was at an all-night pool party when I took these! (Reports I heard was that her and her friends were swimming in the Courtyard Marriott hotel's pool until around 4:30 AM- she came home exhausted!). Enjoy!


Teddy and Jeff building a home for "Bob the Builder" with Legos. Jeff had to make sure everything was perfect, and now Teddy won't play Legos with him anymore!



Teddy took everything around him that he could find and made a wall around his Thomas the Train mat from Gumma & Guppa. He then pronounced it "The Island of Sodor" (from Thomas) and forbid Anna to come unto it.



Jeff and Anna looking at her 1st year scrapbook that I made on a retreat last weekend.



Anna showing off the fact that she now has (barely!) enough hair for me to put a scruncci in it!



Too cute not to post!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll play legos with you Teddy. Uncle Frank