Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Antoinette's artwork

Let me start by saying that I love my 3rd child dearly... however Antoinette Judith is SUCH a little stinker sometimes! I went down in the basement for less than 3 minutes this afternoon to check on something on my work computer, and come back upstairs to find THIS! Jeff had been repainting some of our stair spindles that I had stripped down last night, and somehow Anna found the paint, opened it, and decided to be a "big helper" by painting 2 kitchen chairs, the table, the floor, and herself (all using her hands). This took about 2 hours to clean up!!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I would have taken pics too...AFTER I screamed and cried. :)

Amy said...

That is so funny! Of course, I probably wouldn't be saying that if that happened to me!

It reminds me of what happened to my sister last week. She was rushing to get everyone out the door last week so she could get to work on time and she couldn't find Jaron. He had gone upstairs and she found him with mascara all over his face. She was upset and started asking him what he thought he was doing, etc. and he looks her in the eye and says "meow". He was painting whiskers on, as he wanted to be cat. She didn't find it as cute as we did!

Did the paint come off everything?