Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Quick Update

OK, It´s late and I want to get to bed, so this will be a quick update. We went to work in a boys home today for boys who have been taken off the street by social services. There were a lot of boys with mental retardation there, and those who weren´t were at least developmentally delayed- so even though the boys were all teenagers, most acted like 7-10 year olds. I´ll fill in more on what we did when I post tomorrow, but I did want to say that I got to join the medical team today which was exciting. I got to do triage (bp, resperations, pulse, and temp) and was able to hold my own without a translator :-)

We go back to that home tomorrow, so I´ll fill in the rest then. I´d love some comments to know that people are actually reading these posts that I´m taking the time to do. Thanks!

-Elizabeth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey,
I am reading your updates!!!! What a week so far :-) (Wish I could respond to each one, but I'm checking in from work so can only quickly keep caught up to pray.) May God bless you and your whole team, bless those your are serving and ministering to in His name, and bless the fruit of your work for His eternal Kingdom.
I love you,
Mom
OXOXOXOXOXOXOX